This is Lette from Irish Dysautonomia....and I LOVE THIS VIDEO! There is hope for everyone, and some very wise advise in this video, watch the whole thing if you are up for it!
I have had periods of remission as well; and know that food, physical activity, and not becoming depressed by living on the support group boards are all important factors in improving quality of life. Remissions and recovery DO HAPPEN! What has helped me currently in my yucky state of full on POTS/Dysautonomia is trying to help others empower and educate themselves (and myself), and finding BALANCE.
Wishing you all a HOPEFUL day!
- About Me/Contact Info
- POTS: An Overview
- LIBRARY: Medical Journal Articles
- Upcoming Events/Support Groups
- Physicians Treating Dysautonomia in VA/DC/MD
- Resources for Family and Friends / "In The Press" Links
- Web and Resource Links
- Tools / Tips for Patients
- An Open Letter To Doctors (Regarding the Anxiety Bias)
- Silly POTS Stuff
- FIND YOUR POTS CAUSE
- Personal Posts (My Journey)
- POTS, Pregnancy, and Parenting Oh My!
- Dysautonomia SOS: Searching Out Solutions - A New Nonprofit!