One of these is a series of webinars with some of the top researchers in the field of Dysautonomia from Vanderbilt and Mayo (among others).
What topics would you like to see covered? We are collecting broad topics, and even specific questions if you have them to get an idea of what is needed by the patient community.
Please comment here, message me, or email me with your suggestions. More details to come!
And on a side note - we are SO excited about the amazing team that has come together for Dysautonomia SOS! We have a team of amazing volunteers, Medical Advisers, and all kinds of people contributing to make this a successful and impacting organization - not just in our region, but everywhere.
If you are interested in sharing your story, volunteering, or getting involved in any way let me know.
Have a great day!
- About Me/Contact Info
- POTS: An Overview
- LIBRARY: Medical Journal Articles
- Upcoming Events/Support Groups
- Physicians Treating Dysautonomia in VA/DC/MD
- Resources for Family and Friends / "In The Press" Links
- Web and Resource Links
- Tools / Tips for Patients
- An Open Letter To Doctors (Regarding the Anxiety Bias)
- Silly POTS Stuff
- FIND YOUR POTS CAUSE
- Personal Posts (My Journey)
- POTS, Pregnancy, and Parenting Oh My!
- Dysautonomia SOS: Searching Out Solutions - A New Nonprofit!