Are you looking to start a support group with resources in your area?
you are serious about spreading the word, raising awareness, and
helping compile data on doctors treating POTS in your area - contact me!
will help you set up your own site, and use the information and content
on here (which is copyrighted to STOP POTS) to get started. I am also
in the process of getting STOP POTS official Non-Profit status.
main goal of having regional chapters is to provide links to local
doctors, support materials relevant to your area, and possibly hosting
or promoting local awareness events in your region.
need to spread the word about POTS diagnosis, treatment, and support -
and what better way to do that than to work TOGETHER?!?!
Email me (Claire) at email@example.com for more info and to start chatting about this.
really believe the more local groups we can get going, the more doctors
will have to learn about POTS, and we can reduce the diagnosis times,
improve treatment options, and help others suffering from this illness.
- About Me/Contact Info
- POTS: An Overview
- LIBRARY: Medical Journal Articles
- Upcoming Events/Support Groups
- Physicians Treating Dysautonomia in VA/DC/MD
- Resources for Family and Friends / "In The Press" Links
- Web and Resource Links
- Tools / Tips for Patients
- An Open Letter To Doctors (Regarding the Anxiety Bias)
- Silly POTS Stuff
- FIND YOUR POTS CAUSE
- Personal Posts (My Journey)
- POTS, Pregnancy, and Parenting Oh My!
- Dysautonomia SOS: Searching Out Solutions - A New Nonprofit!